§1 Scope of contract
(1) The following general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between
AHMADDY Premium Scarf Collection
Im Schuhmachergewann 10 / 1
Phone: 0049 - 6221 - 7056695
Fax: 0049 - 6221 - 7056931
and companies who buy goods via our shop. We do not accept any terms and conditions which are contrary to or deviate from our terms and conditions. The contract language is German or English.
(2) AHMADDY sells to merchants, resellers and private persons. The purchase as a merchant or reseller in the AHMDDY-Online-Shop is only possible after prior registration, authentication as a qualified merchant or reseller and subsequent activation.§2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to your shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking the order button do you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by telephone or fax.
(3) With the confirmation of receipt sent immediately by e-mail or fax, the acceptance of your offer is declared at the same time and the purchase contract is concluded with it. In the case of an order by telephone, the purchase contract is concluded if we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound by it.§3 Customer information: Storage of your order data
The text of the contract with details of the article will be stored by us and sent to you by e-mail. Via your personal customer account you have access to the contract texts of all current and past orders at any time. You will also receive our GTC together with the order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.§4 Customer information: Correction note
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order by pressing the delete key. We will inform you about further correction possibilities on the way through the order process. You can also end the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.§5 Retention of title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment has been made.§6 Legal liability for defects
(1) Liability for defects
For our goods there are statutory rights of liability for defects.
(2) Statute of limitations
Your warranty claims due to defects in the goods shall become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. Excluded from this provision are claims for damages, claims due to defects which we maliciously concealed and claims arising from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the goods. Also excluded is your right of recourse according to § 478 BGB. The statutory limitation periods apply to these excluded claims.§7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided that these do not concern duties essential to the contract, damages from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. Essential contractual obligations include in particular the obligation to hand over the item to you and to provide you with ownership of it. Furthermore, we must provide you with the item free of material defects and defects of title.§8 Revocation
A Right of Revocation is excluded for sales to companies, merchants or resellers.§9 Place of jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered office if you are a merchant.(Status: July 2020)